Do you smell that? Spring is in the air! Yes, we lost an hour of sleep this weekend, but think about how it will be worth it when it’s brighter tonight and the sun isn’t setting early. There are less than two weeks until we can officially bid winter adieu, so let’s finish it up with a bang!
This Wednesday, March 11th, come check out Yoga Story Time at 7:00pm! This program is for those ages 3 to 8 and their adult caregivers. Come listen while Youth Librarian Stephanie reads us a story, then Yoga Instructor Michelle leads everyone in some good stretches to get all the wiggles and giggles out before bedtime. Come in comfortable clothes or your pajamas, and bring a towel or a yoga mat. We hope to see you there!
Need something earlier in the day? Youth Librarian Stephanie will be hosting Mugs & Hugs on Wednesday, March 11th from 10:30am to 11:30am. Kiddos can play and interact while parents and caregivers can sip on coffee and tea. No registration is required, but a parent or caregiver must be present at all times.
CHECK THIS OUT
The Vicksburg District Library is happy to announce that its Yarn Arts Circle program is expanding to twice a month! Starting in April, the program will be held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. So our next two meetings will be Wednesday, April 1st at 6:00pm and Wednesday, April 15th at 6:00pm. Those who crochet, knit, pearl, darn socks, and nearly anything else with yarn are welcome. No registration is required and we will have coffee and tea to serve.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Tuesday the 10th at 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 10th at 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 11th at 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Wednesday the 11th at 7:00pm: Yoga Story Time
- Thursday the 12th 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 12th at 12:30pm: Homeschool Book Club
- Friday the 13th at 1:00pm: Ladies Library Auxiliary Meeting
- Monday the 16th at 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Wednesday the 18th at 2:45pm: Bulldog Break Time
- Thursday the 19th at 6:00pm: Library Board Meeting