Since it is now the first week of March, it is time to announce the winner of the Greatest Romance of All Time Bracket Championship. And the winner is…
The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon!
This Saturday, March 7th at 2:00pm Youth Librarian Stephanie will be hosting a screening of the Academy nominated film Harriet, starring Cynthia Erivo and Leslie Odom Jr. The film is rated PG-13 and is open to those in the 6th grade up to adults. Popcorn will be served, but please bring your own drinks. The event is free and registration is not required, but children age 10 and under will not be permitted without an attending adult. We hope you will join us for this great film!
This month’s Yarn Arts Circle will be held on Wednesday, March 4th at 6:00pm. Bring your crochet, knitting, sock work, and all your supplies. Teens through adults are welcome! Tea and coffee will be served and we will put a movie on the big screen for while we relax and chat.
CHECK THIS OUT
Coming soon for its second year! Library Garden Day! Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 16th from 11:00am to 2:00pm and come help us spruce up the Vicksburg District Library’s flowerbeds and grounds. We’ll provide the water and Gatorade. Participants are encouraged to bring their tools and work gloves for this event. If you have any extra flowers, potting soil, plant food, pots, and tools, we are happy to take them as donations and use them for the big event. If you have any questions, please email Librarian Adrianne Schinkai at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy spring everyone!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Tuesday the 3rd @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Wednesday the 4th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Wednesday the 4th @ 6:00pm: Yarn Arts Circle
- Thursday the 5th @ 9:00am: Book Club for Adults
- Thursday the 5th @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Saturday the 7th @ 2:00pm: Film Screening of Harriet
- Monday the 9th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Tuesday the 10th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 11th @ 7:00pm: Yoga Story Time
- Thursday the 12th @ 12:30pm: Homeschool Book Club
- Friday the 13th @ 1:00pm: Ladies Library Auxiliary
- Saturday the 14th @ 10:00am: SW Michigan Button Box Club