Welcome back from the extended Thanksgiving weekend everyone! If you are like us, you are still digging yourself out of the blizzard snow and ice. After having to close unexpectedly yesterday, the walks are shoveled and sanded and our doors are open for you. What a way to kick off the winter season, right? And it’s not even December yet. We hope you had a fabulously full holiday weekend, however.
Writer’s Round Table will be meeting on Wednesday at 1:00pm in the meeting room. The topic for this month is heroes. Who is your hero and what do they mean to you?
Our next Sign Language Class will meet in the Heritage Room on Thursday at 6:30pm. Every level from beginner to expert is welcome to join us in learning this form of communication.
Check It Out
With Christmas approaching in less than a month, our DVD display has been transformed to include all of our holiday favorites, from Home Alone to Frosty the Snowman. Come and grab a movie or two to enjoy and get in the mood for the Christmas season!
Dates to Remember
- Tuesday the 27th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 28th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Wednesday the 28th @ 1:00pm: Writer’s Roundtable
- Wednesday the 28th @ 2:45pm: Bulldog Break Time
- Wednesday the 28th @ 5:30pm: NaNoWriMo Write In
- Thursday the 29th @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 29th @ 6:30pm: Sign Language Class
- Saturday the 1st @ 10:00am: Quilters Group
- Monday the 3rd @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Thursday the 6th @ 9:00am: Adult Book Club
- Monday the 24th and Tuesday the 25th: LIBRARY CLOSED! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Monday the 31st and Tuesday the 1st: LIBRARY CLOSED! HAPPY NEW YEAR!