One again, the weather has sent us a fresh blanket of snow. Drive and walk safe out there everyone because it has been a cold and slick winter. We definitely don’t want anyone getting cold or sick!
We were closed on Wednesday due to the nasty weather and roads. If you ever have any questions about whether we are open, be sure to check out the following links:
On Saturday, Sue and Linda hosted their card making workshop. Over three hours, the attendees learned all the various skills for creating hand-crafted, designer greeting cards, from invitations to thank yous. The card making events have proven to be popular and we will be advertising when the next one will be held soon.
Friday afternoon, adults were treated to a free screening of Last Holiday starring Queen Latifah. Included was plenty of popcorn and lots of laughs!
Due to last Wednesday’s closure, Homeschool Book Club will be held this coming Wednesday, February 20th at 12:30pm. The theme is Black History Month. Be sure to bring a lunch to munch on and get ready for some good conversation.
The Essential Oils Lifestyles group will be meeting today at 6:00pm. Be sure to stop in to learn how essential oils can help change your life.
Check This Out
Just because Valentine’s Day is over doesn’t mean the love has to stop. Our fireplace display is showing off all of the books that the staff of the library loves to brag about! Come check out what we recommend and what our go-to books that make us feel good are. Patron recommendations left in response to our Facebook posting are up as well! Enjoy!
Dates to Remember
- Monday the 18th @ 6:00pm: Essential Oils Lifestyle
- Tuesday the 19th @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 19th @ 12:30pm: Brown Bag Lunch
- Tuesday the 19th @ 12:30pm: Home School Book Club
- Tuesday the 19th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 20th @10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Thursday the 21st @ 10:45am: Tai chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 21st @ 6:00pm: Library Board Meeting
- Monday the 24th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Monday the 24th @ 7:00pm: Quilters Class
- Wednesday the 27th @ 1:00pm: Writer’s Roundtable
- Wednesday the 27th @ 2:45pm: Bulldog Breaktime
- Saturday the 2nd @ 10:00am: Quilters Club