Happy Monday one and all! After a harrowing Sunday here at the library (we closed early due to nasty weather and the power going on and out repeatedly), we are open and ready to go for the week. We hope it is a good calm one ahead and that spring is hurrying on its way towards us. Stay warm and safe this week everyone!
Writer’s Roundtable will be meeting this week on Wednesday the 27th at 1:00pm. The prompt for this session: Using text from an email, write a poem or all narrative. All are welcome to come share their love of writing with the group.
Sign Language classes return this week on Thursday the 28th at 6:30pm. No matter your level of experience, come learn the basics of communicating with your hands for the deaf and impaired community of Michigan!
Check It Out!
We’re getting a bit dramatic here in the library! Featured on the front book cart the next few weeks is Popular Dramatic Novels Around the World. Still need a bit more in your life? Right next to it is our DVD display full of dramatic danger and action. Be sure to come in and grab one or two for yourself.
Dates to Remember
- Monday the 25th @ 7:00pm: Quilters Class
- Tuesday the 26th @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 26th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 27th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Wednesday the 27th @ 1:00pm: Writer’s Roundtable
- Wednesday the 27th @ 2:45pm: Bulldog Breaktime
- Thursday the 28th @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 28th @ 6:30pm: Sign Language Class
- Saturday the 2nd @ 10:00am: Quilters Club