Check the clock. Did you spring forward on Saturday night/Sunday morning? If not, you may be a bit late for work. Is it time to play catch up for you? Are you freshening up your spring cleaning list? Hopefully we’ll be opening up our windows within the next few weeks to let that fresh spring air in!
On Thursday, Librarian Adrianne was out at Sunset Lake Elementary talking about all the great programs available for kids at Synergy Night! Everyone was excited to hear about what’s coming up this June with our revamped reading program, Summer Adventure. Be sure to stay tuned for more details in the coming months!
On Friday the 15th, the Red Cross will be at the Vicksburg District Library for an all-day blood drive. To schedule an appointment, please contact Red Cross directly at 1-800-RED-CROSS or see the website scheduler for available times. Please remember that the library does not do the scheduling for this event. Thank you.
On Thursday the 14th, Sign Language Class will be held at 6:30pm. Come all ages and all skill levels and learn American Sign Language so you can help aid the deaf community in the Kalamazoo area!
CHECK THIS OUT
The master of detectives has taken over our display. With next month’s Adult Book Club selection being The Beekeeper’s Apprentice by Laurie R. King, Sherlock Holmes and all of his various adaptions are here for your reading pleasure. Be sure to check out various takes on the mastermind from the likes of Anthony Horowitz to the one and only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Tuesday the 12th @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 12th @ 12:30pm: Homeschool Book Club
- Tuesday the 12th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 13th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Wednesday the 13th @ 2:45pm: Bulldog Break Time
- Wednesday the 13th @ 7:00pm: Vicksburg Planning Commission
- Thursday the 14th @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 14th @ 6:30pm: Sign Language Class
- Friday the 15th @ 10:15am: Red Cross Blood Drive
- Sunday the 17th: HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY
- Monday the 18th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Tuesday the 19th @ 12:30pm: Brown Bag Lunch
- Thursday the 21st @ 6:00pm: Library Board Meeting
- Friday the 22nd @ 1:00pm: Movie Afternoon for Adults