Did you wear green yesterday or did you get pinched? Either way, we hope you had a great weekend and a bright St. Patrick’s Day. Hopefully the luck o’ the Irish will bring in the weather we are crossing our fingers for on Wednesday, the official first day of spring!
This Friday the 22nd, Movie Afternoon for Adults will be showing the 1984 film Amadeus, starring Tom Hulce, F. Murray Abraham, and Elizabeth Berridge. The film is rated R. As always, free popcorn will be served as a refreshment.
Parents with infants and toddlers! Looking to get out and have a little socialization for both you and your child? Mugs & Hugs will be on Wednesday the 20th at 10:30am. Kiddos can play together while parents and guardians can have a cup of coffee or tea while meeting and catching up with everyone!
This month’s Library Board Meeting will be held this Thursday the 21st at 6:00pm and take place in the Heritage Room.
CHECK THIS OUT
At this time, all the tax forms the Vicksburg District Library is expecting to receive are in and available in front of the Circulation Desk. Due to the previous government shutdown, numbers of the forms are greatly diminished this year, so they are available on a first come, first serve basis. However, you are able to print the 2018 1040 form and the MI-1040 form from home or in the library. You may also find other common tax forms available at the Michigan Department of Treasury website and the IRS website. Please keep in mind that when printing tax forms in the library, all printing fees do apply at $0.10 a black & white one-sided page. If you have any further questions, you are more than welcome to contact us at (269) 649-1648 and we will be happy to assist you.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Tuesday the 19th @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 19th @ 12:30pm: Brown Bag Lunch
- Tuesday the 19th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 20th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Thursday the 21st @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 21st @ 6:00pm: Library Board Meeting
- Friday the 22nd @ 1:00pm: Movie Afternoon for Adults
- Monday the 25th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Monday the 25th @ 7:00pm: Quilters Class
- Wednesday the 27th @ 1:00pm: Writer’s Roundtable
- Wednesday the 27th @ 2:45pm: Bulldog Break Time
- Saturday the 30th @ 10:00am: Quilters Club