Be prepared because a lot of great stuff is happening at the library coming up in May. From gardening to “pop” culture, things are about to get a whole lot brighter from all the random snowfalls we’ve been having. Seriously, enough already! We’re enjoying the sunny and 70 degree days.
The Book Club for Adults will be meeting this Thursday, May 2nd, at 9:00am to discuss this month’s topic, biographies. Be sure to bring your new or old favorites to discuss and join us for tea, coffee, and refreshments.
Participants of all skill levels are invited to join us for our weekly session of Tai Chi with professional Ed Kehoe. Each session is $5.00 and Ed will teach you all of the basics to get you going in this fun and easy style of exercise and relaxation!
Check This Out
Just announced! Join us on Saturday, May 25th anytime between 10:00am to 2:00pm as we host our first Library Gardening Day! We are inviting the Vicksburg Community to come help us spruce up our library by having fun and getting our hands dirty. It’s a great opportunity to come leave your mark in the community! Bring a blanket and a picnic lunch for when we break at noon. The library will provide ice water and Gatorade. See Adrianne Schinkai or email her at email@example.com for all details.
Dates to Remember
- Monday the 29th @ 6:00pm: Essential Oil Lifestyle Group
- Tuesday the 30th @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 30th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Thursday the 2nd @ 9:00am: Book Club for Adults
- Thursday the 2nd @ 10:45am: Tai chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Tuesday the 7th @ 12:30pm: Brown Bag Lunch
- Wednesday the 8th @ 7:00pm: Vicksburg Planning Commission
- Thursday the 9th @ 6:30pm: Sign Language Group
- Saturday the 11th @ 10:00am: SW Michigan Button Box Club
- Saturday the 11th @ 10:15am: Circle Walking Group with Ed Kehoe ($20.00)
- Wednesday the 15th @ 6:00pm: Joe Grimm and The Faygo Book
- Saturday the 25th @ 10:00am: Library Garden Day