It looks like we’ll get one last blast of humid, warm weather and Pure Michigan today before autumn sets in fully. By the end of the week, it’ll be back to cooler, fall temperatures. But we’re hoping this week’s rain will hold off long enough to let the sun in for Homecoming Weekend at VHS.
Movie Night for All kicked off last week with Back to the Future – Part 1. While the group was small, it was well received. We’ll be back next time on Wednesday, October 23rd at 6:00pm with Hocus Pocus! We hope you can join us for the run amok good time! Amok amok amok!
This Wednesday night at 6:00pm will be the first monthly meeting if the new Yarn Arts Circle. Whether you knit, crochet, hand sew, or cross stitch, bring your project with you and we’ll relax with a nice refreshment. While there won’t be any professionals on hand per say, newbies looking to learn are always welcome to come explore!
On Thursday morning at 9:00am, the Book Club for Adults will be discussing books by James Patterson. Coffee and tea will be served along with a baked good. Come join our group!
Check This Out
Are you currently job hunting? Be sure to check out the Job Search Resources page on the Vicksburg District Library’s website. Not only does it feature various local job listings, it also features articles and infographics centered on getting you ready for your next big interview! And if you’re looking for something that just isn’t there, if you have a suggestion, or you just don’t know where to start feel free to send it to us at email@example.com. We are always here to help you!
Dates to Remember
- Monday the 30th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Monday the 30th @ 6:30pm: Essential Oil Group
- Tuesday the 1st @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 1st @ 7:00pm: Tai chi Practice
- Wednesday the 2nd @ 6:00pm: Yarn Arts Circle
- Thursday the 3rd @ 9:00am: Book Club for Adults
- Thursday the 3rd @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Wednesday the 9th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Thursday the 10th @ 12:30pm: Homeschool Book Club
- Thursday the 10th @ 6:00pm: Strength Among Survivors Group
- Friday the 11th @ 1:00pm: Ladies Library Auxiliary Meeting
- Saturday the 12th @ 10:00am: SW Michigan Button Box Club