We have reached the last quarter of the year. Can you believe it? In a few short weeks, the kids will be running around in costumes collecting candy and we’ll all be planning our Thanksgiving meals. 2019 is winding down fast, but we hope it has been good for you thus far!
On Wednesday, the Yarn Arts Circle met for the first time and we all shared our latest projects and chatted over tea and coffee. Be sure to join us at our next meeting on Wednesday, November 6th @ 6:00pm. We hope to see you there!
Mugs & Hugs is back! Join Youth Librarian Stephanie with your little ones for play time on Wednesdays at 10:30am. Tea and coffee is served for the adults while the kids get to play and do a craft.
Homeschool Book Club meets this week on Thursday the 10th at 12:30pm. This month’s topic is historical fiction. Be sure to bring your book, a bag lunch, and a great spirit as we talk about our new favorite reads!
Check This Out
October is here and you know what that means…it is time to get spooky! The Vicksburg District Library has been decked out to feature Halloween fun, from ponderous mysteries, creepy tales, to true crime! Come check out what we are featuring and get excited for a sweet time.
Dates to Remember
- Tuesday the 8th @ 9:30am: Bridge Club
- Tuesday the 8th @ 7:00pm: Tai Chi Practice
- Wednesday the 9th @ 10:30am: Mugs & Hugs
- Thursday the 10th @ 10:45am: Tai Chi with Ed Kehoe ($5.00)
- Thursday the 10th @ 12:30pm: Homeschool Book Club
- Thursday the 10th @ 6:00pm: Strength Among Survivors
- Friday the 11th @ 1:00pm: Ladies Library Auxiliary Meeting
- Monday the 14th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time
- Wednesday the 16th @ 2:45pm: Bulldog Break Time
- Wednesday the 16th @ 6:00pm: Gaming Group
- Thursday the 17th @ 6:00pm: Library Board Meeting
- Friday the 18th @ 1:00pm: Movie Afternoon for Adults (October Sky)