We all hope you had an excellent and safe Independence Day weekend. We’re gearing up to get going through the peak of summer fun here at the Vicksburg District Library, so be sure to check out the details below…
BEFORE YOU VISIT
Any materials that were checked out an overdue during our pandemic closure are now due ASAP!! Please get your materials in now or you may be required to pay the associated late fees. For any questions or concerns, contact us at (269) 649-1648.
MeLCAT and Interlibrary Loan services are still not available at this time. Unfortunately, we do not have an expected date for it to reopen, but we will keep you all updated on our website and social media as soon as requests are allowed once more.
We continue to ask you to wear a mask when you visit us at the Vicksburg District Library, but if you are concerned about making a visit, you are more than welcome to make an appointment for Curbside Pickup instead! You can learn about the details of this service at this blog post.
Lastly, please note that we are NOT taking any donated items at this time. We will make an announcement when we will be accepting items once more.
SUMMER READING PROGRAM
Mrs. W has your Summer Reading fun ready for you and she is kicking it off with Family Story Time on Facebook Live this morning at 10:30am. Can’t make it to the live event? No fears! The event is recorded and available for view at a later date.
7th-12th Grade Book Club will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, July 7th at 2:00pm via Google Meets. Registration is required for this event, so be sure to reserve your spot and Mrs. W will send you the link to meet up and join the discussion.
Two sessions for 4th-6th Grade Book Club are scheduled for this week. The first will be held on Tuesday, July 7th at 6:30pm and the second will be on Wednesday, July 8th at 11:00am. Both events will be held on Google Meets and require registration, so be sure to register here so Mrs. W can get you the information to join in on the fun!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Monday the 6th @ 10:30am: Family Story Time on Facebook Live!
- Tuesday the 7th @ 2:00pm: Book Club on Google Meets (7th-12th Graders, registration required)
- Tuesday the 7th @ 6:30pm: Book Club on Google Meets (4th-6th Graders, registration required)
- Wednesday the 8th @ 11:00am: Book Club on Google Meets (4th-6th Graders, registration required)
- Thursday the 9th @ 6:00pm: So Whatcha Reading? on Zoom
- Monday the 13th @ 6:00pm: Books & Brews on Facebook Live!
- Thursday the 16th @ 6:00pm: Library Board Meeting