The nearest emergency room is Bronson Methodist Hospital, located at 601 John St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007.
The following are links and phone numbers our patrons may find useful when getting a hold of someone in a time of strife or crisis.
- (517) 373-8280
- Part of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- (800) 272-3900
- Recommended for memory loss and Dementia suffers as well.
- (888) 382-1222
- Part of the Federal Trade Commission.
- (800) 677-1116
- A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging.
- (269) 373-5200
- (800) 535-1218
- Part of the School of Social Work at Michigan State University.
- (800) 347-5297
- Part of the Michigan Pension Rights Project, from the Department of the Attorney General.
- (612) 623-3363
- (877) 664-2233
- Michigan’s Coordination Access to Food for the Elderly, a program of Elder Law of Michigan.
- (616) 485-5018
- (800) 803-7174
- (855) 444-3911
- Includes the protection of children, adults, seniors, and the ability to file a report.
- (800) 642-4838
- (800) 273-8255
- (800) 772-1213
- (866) 946-7432
- The hotline for Michigan Foreclosure.
- (800) 827-1000
Disclaimer: The Vicksburg District Library does not endorse the views or opinions expressed by the following agencies. No monetary exchange has occurred by the library or any of these agencies. These phone numbers have been listed for academic purposes only.