CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE HOURS
- Monday: 11:00am to 7:30pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am to 7:30pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am to 7:30pm
- Thursday: 11:00am to 7:30pm
- Friday: 11:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: 11:00am to 4:30pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm to 4:30pm
HOW DO I SET UP A CURBSIDE PICKUP APPOINTMENT?
We understand that there has been some confusion on how to set up a Curbside Pickup Appointment, so here are some easy steps for you to get the library items you want and need while the Vicksburg District Library is closed…
- Place an item on hold in our catalog or the MeL catalog. Don’t have access to the internet? Feel free to give us a call at the library and we can place items on hold for you!
- Please do NOT call to make an appointment at this stage. Depending on the item and its availability, it may not be ready to go out right away, which can cause a delay on our end.
- Once your item is physically in hand and ready to be checked out, we will call or email you that your item is ready for pick up and we can make an appointment at that time.
- Missed our call? Simply call us back and say you received confirmation that your item is in. We can still make the pickup appointment.
- At your appointment time, pull in and call us from the parking lot letting us know you have arrived.
- Kindly do not come up to the front door unless you are placing items in the drop boxes for return. Only employees are allowed in the building at this time.
- Also, please be sure to wear your mask for safety and have your library card or driver’s license out and ready.
- Give us a few minutes to gather your item and check it out to your account.
- When we approach your vehicle, please present your card for verification. And you are all set! Take your items home to enjoy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (269) 649-1648 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While the building is not open to the public at this time, we are more than willing to assist you in the best and safest ways possible!
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE CURBSIDE
Make an appointment with us and we can also take care of the following services:
- faxing documents (let us know if you need a cover sheet)
- copying documents (sorry, but we cannot print documents at this time, only copy)
- registering and renewing library cards (please have your state issued ID with your current, local address ready)
Please keep in mind that we do not accept debit or credit card. We only take cash or personal check at this time.
LIKE TO BROWSE THE STACKS WHEN WE’RE OPEN AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW THAT WE’RE CLOSED?
We understand that a number of patrons are missing the feeling of wandering the stacks and just discovering a book. So what we have for you are selected book bundles! Select your category below, fill out the corresponding information on the form, and we’ll let you know when your new favorite books are ready for pick up!